In October 31st afternoon Yokohama, we held the first Yeti Workshop. There are 25+ participants (including online participants) there and we have a fruitful discussion in Yokohama. Firstly I would like to thank all the workshop participants and speakers who contribute this workshop. Thanks to Akira Kato who helped to find a nice meeting room for us. Special thanks to Paul Vixie, who arrived at Yokohama 2 days ahead to prepare yeti DM setup for the workshop.
Now all slides and record are posted into Yeti website. Please check the links below more information. I would like to quote a saying with consensus here during the workshop：”Yeti project is totoally driven by the community and the peopole”. Please send request, questions, and even push us! It’s a wonderfull experince and hope to meet more Yeti friends again.
- Welcome address (5 min)
- Keynote speech: From 2005 to 2015: 10+ Years of Responsible Alternate Rootism, Paul Vixie
- Invited talk: AS112 Operations Update , Keith Mitchell
- Yeti project Introduction and status update, Davey Song
- Feedback from Dublin ICANN meeting, Shane Kerr
- Coffee break (20 min)
- Research and Experiments in BII lab, Shane Kerr
- Monitoring and measuring Yeti , Stephane Bortzmeyer
- Yeti experiment in MSK-IX , Dmitry Kovalenko
- Open discussion (20 min)
I also would like to share some pictures during the meeting.